After you place your order we need around 5-7 working days for card production and handling.This is what we aim for however, this could exceed if any delays occur or if we are in a busy period of the year. Weekends do not count towards the process as it's not a working day.We suggest to always order in advance if you need this for a special occasion.
WHAT IMAGES SHOULD I USE FOR MY ORDER?
Here are some tips for choosing the best image for your card:
- Your image should contain the person’s head, shoulders and chest. These should fill as much of the image as possible.
- The further away the subject is, the more likely your photo will be blurry or pixelated when printed.
- Please try to select a photo where your subject is clearly visible against the background
- Your image should be taken in good lighting if possible.
- Websites like Facebook, Instagram etc. reduce the quality of images when they store them online. Please use the original photo file wherever possible (from your phone or camera).
- The same applies for using screenshots and images received via Whatsapp or any other messaging platform. Please try to use the original file where possible.
- Do not use scanned images.
- Do not take pictures of physical images and use them.
- If you didn’t take the photo, you can always ask whoever did to email you the original file.
If we notice your image is of poor quality, we will try to get in touch. But we cannot guarantee this. It is very unlikely that the image you provide will be perfect unless the picture was taken on extremely professional high-end equipment. Our cards are printed in extremely large sizes and it will not be possible to keep images provided crisp clear at all times. We’ll do the best we can with the image you give us but providing a suitable photo remains your responsibility.
DO YOU REMOVE THE BACKGROUND ON MY PICTURE?
Yes, all you have to do is provide us with the full image and the background will be removed by one of our professionals. What you see on the website is just a preview and not the final design. Below on the left, you can see an example of what your card may look like when you are creating it and on the right, you can see what our team will do to your card
We currently accept Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Maestro, Apple Pay, Google Pay as payment methods.